Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Potatoes = My weakness

Wheeee font color fun! Ok anyways, I love potatoes. Oven roasted, mashed, chips, twice baked, skins, just give me them! So tonight I give you home made potato chips! 


Step 1- Carefully use mandolin (don't slice off your fingers that would suck) and slice your potatoes into thin slices if you don't have a mandolin and are more talented than I am about cutting thin potato slices then just use a knife, be careful with that too!


Step 2- Heat your oil. I used Vegetable Oil, well because that's all I can really get in those mondo giant bottles.


Step 3- Put potato slices in the oil until they turn golden brown. Remove from pan and put onto a plate with a paper towel or two on top (to hopefully get some of the grease)


Step 4- Season the heck out of them! I used Season All because its exceptionally tasty.


Step 5- Try not to eat all of them in two seconds! :)








<3 The Air Force Wife





No comments:

Post a Comment